- All orders are placed and paid for online - no managing order forms, no collecting cash or checks
- Apparel and logos are pre-designed - create a unique, branded look for your team or group.
- Packaging and sorting is standard - we individually package each order, and can sort the orders as you need (by team, by grade, etc.)
- Quick turn-around times available - every website we create is very unique. Because of this, we scale the timeline of your website based on the unique factors of your website. If your website requires few items and few logos, the turnaround time will be quicker than a website with many items and multiple logos.
- Team spirit wear - the solution to outfit your team in custom spirit wear.
- Race/event apparel - we can outfit the runners, as well as those supporting from the sidelines.
- One-off events - single-use events, like fundraisers, family reunions, or parties, can use a temporary website to make the ordering process easier.
- Our custom-made online ordering website is unique to our company and allows us to produce amazing apparel quickly and affordably.
- Security - our online ordering system is SSL encrypted and we are partnered with Stripe, who we feel is the best payment processor available.
- Control - along with our unique ordering website, we control all facets of the production process at our facilities in Fairfax, VA. This allows us control over the quality of your product and getting the order done on time.
- Support - your sales rep will be ready to help at every step of the process. Our website specialists are available to help resolve any issues that come up.
Average time: 1.5-2 weeks
- A rep from your group will work with a BSG sales rep to nail down all details of your website.
- See below to learn about this process
Average time: 1-2 weeks
- This is the period after setup is complete, when your team/group is placing their orders
- You determine the length of the ordering window. We recommend an ordering window of 1-2 weeks, but this can vary greatly based on the needs of your group.
Average time: 2-3 weeks
- The ordering window has closed, the site is shut down and no more orders can be taken
- Our production teams are hard at work getting the orders complete and ready for pickup or shipping.
Read how to get a temporary website started. if you're ready to get your website underway, please click here
Step #1 Contact us (phone, email, or at our store in Fairfax Station) to get your order started. You'll be connected to a BSG sales rep who will help you through the entire ordering process. We recommend setting up an in-person meeting to get the website process underway.
Work with your sales rep to finalize the items that will be offered and the logos that will be applied to those items. We recommend limiting personalization as much as possible; the more personalized items you have, the longer it will take to build the site and finish orders.
Once the items and logos have been finalized, the sales rep will send you pricing for the items. You can add a mark-up to the pricing to create a fundraiser for your team/group.
After the item details are finished and the pricing is approved, we start building the website and creating the artwork needed. We will mockup the items that will be offered on the website and send the proofs via email, your approval is required to move forward.
Art proofs have been approved and pricing has been finalized. We finish building the structure of your website, and add the approved picture of the items to the site.
Your site goes through an internal review to make sure we captured all details required. Once we have reviewed and approve the site, we send you an email and ask you to do the same.
We're ready for orders! Once you've reviewed and approved the site, you can begin promoting. We create a custom flyer that you can use for to promote the website.
We know how important it is to be able to wear your spirit wear during your season, which is why we always strive to deliver on time. Your team or group will feel a renewed sense of pride and unity with their new gear. We take pride in helping you make that happen.